Return To The Dungeon
Tiamat’s (Eidolon/Jose Verient)
- Alignment: Neutral Evil Extraplanar
- Female Wyrmling Polychromatic Dragon; Gargantuan Dragon
- Dragon 21 Divine 4 Hit Dice: (21d20+126)
- Hit Points: 546
- Initiative: +8
- Speed: Walk 240 ft., Fly 720 ft. (clumsy)
- AC: 34(touch 15, flatfooted 34)(-4 size, +5 deflection, +4 divine, +19 natural)
- Attacks: Bite +36; Claws +31/+31; Wings +31/+31; Tail Slap +31/+31
- Damage: Bite (4d6+16); Claws (2d6+16); Wings (1d8+8); Tail Slap (2d6+8)
- Special Attacks: Options Breath Weapon, Power Attack, Tail Sting
- Vision: Darkvision 120 ft., Blindsight 60 ft., Keen Senses
- Face/Reach: 20 ft.(20 ft. with bite); Reach 15 ft.
- Special Qualities: DR 10/Epic and Good; Immune Fire, Cold, Elect, Acid, Paralysis, Sleep; SR 37; Alter Self
- Saves: Fortitude: +23, Reflex: +17; Will: +22
- Abilities: STR 43 (+16), DEX 10 (+0), CON 23 (+6), INT 20 (+5), WIS 21 (+5), CHA 20 (+5)
Skills: Appraise +33; Balance +12; Bluff +33; Climb +12; Disguise +23; Heal +17; Jump +49; Search +30; Survival +12; Concentration +34; Diplomacy +39; Escape Artist +18; Hide +12; Intimidate +39; Knowledge (Arcana, The Planes, Religion) +30; Knowledge (Dungeoneering, Geography, History, Nature, Nobility and Royalty) +12; Move Silently +25; Listen +33; Search +33; Sense Motive +33; Spellcraft +33; Spot +33; Survival +33; Swim +21; Use Magic Device +33
Feats: Blind Fight, Cleave, Flyby Attack, Hover, Improved Initiative, Improved Spell
Languages Draconic +5 BonusPossessions:
- Aura Terrifying Presense (120 ft., DC 30)
- Alter Self
- As 10th-level Sorceror (Caster Level 14)
- Sorceror spells per day: (6/8/7/7/6/4)
- Sorceror spells known: (9/5/4/3/2/1); save DC 19 + spell level
- 0os – acid splash, dancing lights, detect magic, flare, ghost sound, message, ray of frost, read magic, resistance
- 1st – charm person, mage armor, magic missile, protection from good, shocking grasp
- 2nd – darkness, scorching ray, spectral hand, touch of idiocy
- 3rd – dispel magic, suggestion, vampiric touch
- 4th – charm monster, greater invisibility
- 5th – dominate person Resistance(B), Power Attack, Snatch
The precise history of any god is difficult to determine, and the history of a dragon god doubly so. Never-the-less, certain details are known of Tiamat’s history, as described below.General
- While Tiamat’s exact age is unknown, it is clear that her age falls somewhere between 2 and 4 million years.
- Daughter to Io, she hatched from an egg like all dragons
- Tiamat has five heads unlike normal dragons
- (Neutral Evil) She was not spawned in response to belief from dragons, but instead exists independently of belief, obtaining the bulk of her power not from worship, but from the slow process of siphoning cosmic power from the universe itself.
- (Neutral Evil) Tiamat lived in the Dragon’s Graveyard, a sacred place where only the most ancient of dragons go to die. She dutifully guards the bones of the ancestral dragons, as well as the magic weapons stored there, from greedy creatures that would use them for their own ends. Somehow, Dungeon Master was able to convince her to release six of the weapons into his care.
- (Lawful Evil) Her earliest history is unknown, however, while she was still young, somewhere in the vicinity of a mere 10,000 years old, she encountered and mated with an Elder God named Apsu, presumably falling in love with the dreaded being, who would later be bound within an inter-dimensional prison. Over the course of a few centuries before Apsu was bound, she laid several clutches of eggs which would be the first chromatic dragons of each of the five colors.
- (Chaotic Evil) Over the eons, Tiamat has had many mates, and spawned not only many dragons, but also several abominations. Though all this, however, she still pines after her first husband, and one day dreams to free him from his prison again. She suspects her brother Bahumat, the Platinum Dragon, of being at least partially behind the fall of Apsu, and fights him and his progeny at every turn. Her rage and lust for vengeance has caused her to turn all of her children towards thwarting the metallic dragons wherever they go, corrupting every good they seek to perform, and spreading evil far and wide in search for some power that might one day free Apsu.
- Unless wholly assured of victory, Tiamat prefers to attack through underlings, spells and as a last resort melee, in that order. When facing multiple foes Tiamat concentrates on the weaker opponents, first seeking to dominate, then, if that fails, destroying them.
- Tiamat’s natural weapons, as well as any weapons she wields are treated as chaotic-aligned, epic and evil-aligned for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.
- Abnormality (Extra Heads): Tiamat has five heads instead of just one as is normal for her species. Each of her heads can act separately in every round, either biting, using a breath weapon, or casting a spell. In this manner, Tiamat can cast five normal spells per round, plus five quickened spells. Note that her Automatic Metamagic Capacity grants 14 free levels of metamagic that can be used per round. All 14 levels can go into one spell, or it can be split amongst many spells.
- None have been found